The White House Office of Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, the Department of Homeland Security Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships and the Small Business Administration Center for Faith-based and Community Initiatives will be hosting a webinar on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to share information about local, state and national preparedness resources. In addition, subject matter experts will provide information on preparedness activities you can host in your community. Presentations will:
- Explain how faith-based and community-based organizations can engage in National Preparedness Month 2014;
- Offer ideas to take part in National PrepareAthon! Day activities; and
- Highlight smart engagement practices at the state and local level between faith-based and community leaders as well as emergency managers.
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)/12:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
- Note: Please note that captioning will be provided during the webinar.
- Adobe Connect Web Link: https://icpd.adobeconnect.com/
- Please sign in as a guest. Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting by clicking here.
- Georgia Emergency Management Agency
- County of Los Angeles Office of Emergency Management
- Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department’s Office of Emergency Management
- Small Business Administration Center for Faith-based & Community Initiatives
- Department of Homeland Security Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships