- Check your insurance coverage protection against winter hazards;
- Develop a procedure for restoring electrical services on an item-by-item basis; and
- Develop a procedure for relocating salvageable and undamaged stock and supplies.
During the Storm
- Keep driveways, walkways, and doorways clear of snow and ice;
- Open water faucets to let them drip to keep water flowing through the pipes vulnerable to freezing; and
- Have the names and phone numbers of your heating contractor, plumber, fire department, insurance agent, and building owner accessible.
You can read the entire business preparation checklist on the Agility Recovery website.